Sunday, March 20, 2011

Topics?

I've been told that in order to have an effective blog you need to post regularly and often (at least 3 times a week). Yikes. I think I'm usually proud of myself if I am able to post twice a month.

I don't think I'd have enough work/projects to post more than once a week. So what other kinds of things should I write about here? Does anyone who reads this have any ideas? Here are some that you can give feedback on:

- reflections on Scripture I'm reading/studying
- art or design that I find inspiring
- media reviews (books or movies that I'm reading/watching)
- photography (once in a while I like to pretend that I am a photographer)
- tips and tools for design (which I will probably need to steal from other people who actually know what they're talking about)

Anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment