Thursday, March 24, 2011

Speaking

Tonight was the first of four consecutive days of public speaking for me this week. I got to share about my ministry at my church's young adults fellowship group meeting. I think it went well, but already I'm beginning to feel nervous about the rest of this weekend's events!

Please pray for me over the next few days!

  • Friday night: I'm speaking  on Nehemiah at Asian InterVarsity's large group meeting (in Ann Arbor). Pray that God would speak through me and that the students will receive God's Word and be challenged to take risks for God's mission. 
  • Saturday afternoon: I'll be sharing with many from my support team and hosting a dinner for them at my family's house. Pray that it will be a time of mutual blessing as I connect with those who pray for and support me in my ministry. 
    • (Pray for God's strength for my mom as well, who has been busy cleaning and cooking to help with this event, I thank God so much for her!) 
  • Sunday morning: I'm sharing briefly in all 3 services at my home church, Chinese Bible Church. Pray that church members would be encouraged to see how God is working through InterVarsity.
Thank you all for praying, I am so grateful for each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment