Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Bible at a Glance

I recently redesigned this helpful "Bible at a Glance" chart, which gives an overview of the entire Bible, including a timeline, major characters and events, themes, and a list of all the books by category.

I worked with International Student Ministry to update this chart, and it will be included in the I-DIG (International Disciples Guide book) I designed for them, coming out in early June. 

I'm excited because this is a very useful tool in any context, especially with students who are learning about the Bible for the first time. I love being able to use my design skills to help students encounter Jesus through Scripture.


You can download this resource on our website. Original chart used by permission of InterVarsity Press.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how the presentation of a table like that can make such a big difference!

    ReplyDelete