Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who came to my ministry update dinner this past Monday. I had a good time getting to connect with many of you, hear about how you are doing and also share some of what I've been up to! For those of you who couldn't make it, here are a few photos:


I brought cheese and cheese curds from Wisconsin. They were yummy!


This table displayed some of the work I've done in the past 9 months. During the presentation I shared a little bit more about each event/ministry, including Urbana 09, Imago Dei and Greek Conference.


This display shows a little glimpse of 2100, the multimedia communications team I work with.



Here I am giving my short presentation!


A special thanks to the Chow family - Hannah, Chris, Collin and Carolyn, for opening their home to me and everyone else. Also a HUGE thanks to my mom for planning the menu and cooking most of the food (and missing her Monday night Bible study)! I couldn't have done it without her help!

After a dinner like this, I am even more excited about and grateful for the wonderful people that I get to partner with in this ministry. It truly is one of the biggest blessings about being in a ministry where I raise support. It is a unique way in which God is clearly present in my life, and a beautiful expression of the way there is partnership among believers towards advancing His kingdom.

If you couldn't make it and are interested in hearing about what I shared during my presentation, please send me a message! I'd love to talk about it with you some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment