Monday, November 2, 2009

Cross Training

This weekend I'll be volunteering as a small group leader at the InterVarsity's Wisconsin division fall conference. Cross Training gathers close to 600 students from all over Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The track I'm helping out with is called "On Campus, On Purpose" and is geared towards freshmen and sophomores. Throughout the weekend I'll be serving as a guide for a small group of students from UW-Madison's Asian American chapter as they learn about the lordship of Jesus Christ, how to do a daily quiet time, and how to share the gospel with others. Our goal is to help young students take seriously their call to impact their campus as followers of Jesus.

I'm excited to be working with students again for the weekend! Please pray that the students would engage with Jesus and invite him to work in their hearts and minds this weekend. Please pray that my leadership would be effective and that I'll connect quickly with each student in my care.

Click here to learn more about Cross Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment