Thursday, October 16, 2014

Price of Life - it's coming up soon!

The Price of Life campaign is happening next week! After months of working on this, I am excited to see things coming together. If only I could be there in Michigan to be a part of it in person! Here is some of the work I've done for the campaign.

Please pray for God to be at work this next week. I am hopeful and excited to see him change lives and change culture. I'm grateful for the opportunity to contribute to helping fight human trafficking and sharing the hope of Jesus.

a collection of some of the print pieces I've designed for Price of Life
This is the first time I've had design work featured on a bus! Exciting.

My Michigan colleagues sent me this picture of one of the banners I designed.
It is surreal to see my work on my alma mater's campus! Wish I could see it in person.
I printed a couple of banners for the kick-off event's photo booth where students will take pictures of themselves to post on Facebook to promote Price of Life. I thought I'd get a selfie before mailing it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment